What is offered?
A supportive environment where individuals can develop themselves and their careers and learn to handle basic and complex matters in an environment where on-going training is provided to evolve as the firm continues to grow.
Requirement to work both independently and as part of a team.
What is required of you?
Consulting experience and determination to grow, excellent effective communication skills, strong technical skills (including Microsoft Office, etc), accuracy, ability to work under pressure, mastering prioritizing, adhering to vital timelines.
We offer Commission.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We are currently seeking for a PR intern, who is both personable and confident.
As a PR intern you will:
-Strategize, Design and Implement marketing and strategic partnership programs, collaborations, with responsibilities that include lead generation, special events, partnership management, etc.
-Develop effective communicate strategic objectives and initiatives;
– Identify, create, enhance and manage the appropriate mix of communications programs, channels and vehicles to drive awareness on/off line;
– Organize and prepare presentations and marketing materials such as brochures, data, slides and reports
– Prepare press releases, effective, result oriented communication with media off/on-line
The ideal candidate has effective persuasion/sales skills and knowlegeable of selling techniques:
– outstanding in verbal, written, and presentation skills;
– professional and sociable;
– organized, strong attention to detail;
– good intuition, self-motivated;
– great negotiating and listening skills;